I'm not going to take any pictures of the new wheels with tires mounted. To be perfectly honest, from a purely aesthetic standpoint, I'd recieve an F. Functionality? An A or a B. I glued the shit out of those tires. They're on there, but I think I'll be finding tiny, random bits of glue on my rims for the next year, and picking glue off the sidewalls of my tires in my downtime for the entire season.
Oh, and I almost certainly gave myself cancer today. Breathing in that amount of toluene, xylene and God knows what else is a damn near sure-fire way to give yourself some interesting cell mutations and/or runaway cell growth.
Race tomorrow, report Sunday night or Monday night.
P.s. On the non-cycling front, I'm doing some interesting things at work lately. I'm doing a couple of different analyses to determine where and when chloride started poking its ugly little head into the groundwater near the Wayne County Landfill. Doing some FOIA file review, converting the data I find in the FOIA files to Excel, uploading those into the database, querying data from that, and maybe modeling chloride concentrations in the area over time using Surfer/AutoCAD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wheels looked fast today, although I must confess that I heard more than one person complain about glue in the eye in the 1/2 peloton (or pel, if I were a cool blogger). KT took some shots, we may have a good action shot with new wheels and excessive glue. Email me your other email, your work acct. did not appreciate the pics.
tjk
Post a Comment