Of the 5 people who read this thing with any degree of regularity, 3 or 4 of you know that I rarely take a day off the bike. And more often than not, when I do take a day off, it's not because I NEED a day off. It's simply because life gets in the way, or like today, I just didn't feel like it.
Instead I drove down (out?) to Portland to drop off a check, in order to pay for new team clothing for this summer. Hopefully it (team clothing) gets here quickly. The season is approaching a rolling boil, and I haven't done anything more than two different weekly crit/circuit series, and a couple of MTB races. The weird thing about racing in Oregon is that the road and MTB scenes are over by July or early August, or so it seems. Hell, tomorrow is the OR State XC championship, and they've only had 3 races in the series so far.
Tomorrow is going to be a long day on the bike. I can feel it. I'm looking forward to riding tomorrow, and hope that the weather holds up. Never know around here. It can be pouring 5 miles away at Post Canyon, and dry as a bone on the east side of town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Blah blah blah...
PICTURES ANDY. We Want PICTURES.
and a little blah...
Post a Comment